November 22nd 2016, London. Sociatech Ltd today announce that Jed Allen joins the Sociatech team as Sales and Distribution Specialist. Jed brings his extensive experience in sales, distribution and channel marketing which further expands the range of services available to Sociatech’s considerable list of clients in the music technology and pro audio sector.
Jed Allen is an experienced and motivated management sales professional with an excellent record in achieving goals for top brands.
His skills include;
- Sales and distribution for large international music and pro audio brands.
- Set up and management of successful sales teams across EMEA.
- Set up of distribution partner networks across EMEA.
- Development of European direct to dealer solutions for US companies.
- Sourcing and maintaining EMEA distribution partnerships for companies and brands.
- Developing and Implementing channel market programs to support and enhance the local sales programs.
- Creating local country based teams to sell, market and support your brands in European territories.
- Revenue and SKU forecasting alongside integrated EMEA distribution logistics.
- Advice on European legal and cultural sensitivities for brands wishing to work in overseas territories.
Jed has gained great respect within the industry working in key roles for top brands including Roland, Digidesign, Avid and was until recently the International Sales Director for Universal Audio.
“I’m am delighted to have Jed join the growing team at Sociatech. His skills and experience will be a useful addition to the marketing and PR services we already offer to existing and potential clients.” said founder and MD Russ Hughes.
Sociatech have a skilled and highly experienced team offering an extensive range of services to the music technology and pro audio sector including:
- Brand and product strategy
- New product development
- Marketing strategy, planning and implementation
- Distribution and channel marketing
- Content creation and copywriting
- Social media strategy
- End-to-end video production
Clients include Softube, Synchro Arts, e-instruments, Townsend Labs, PACE, Sound Radix, Source Elements, IZ Technology, Exponential Audio, Non-Lethal Applications and more.
To discuss a potential project you can contact Jed at Sociatech;