SurferEQ 2 is a ground-breaking pitch-tracking equalizer plug-in that tracks a monophonic instrument or vocal and moves the selected bands with the music. SurferEQ 2 can adapt its bands' frequencies relative to the music in real-time, maintaining the natural harmonic balance of the sound source and making it possible to shape the source's timbre relative to the notes being played.
SurferEQ 2 is built using a morphing filter bank comprised from unique “circuit” structures we’ve custom-built. We’ve optimized the circuits to achieve minimal group delays for excellent transient response and vibrant sound (No cookbook EQs here!)
SurferEQ's analog-like, asymmetric filters sound natural even when pushed to extremes. In addition to the High-Pass, Low-Pass, Shelf and Bell-shaped filters, we've developed a unique, eight-mode Harmonic Filter which enables to control the entire harmonic series of an instrument using just a single band of EQ.
Product link https://www.soundradix.com/products/surfer-eq/
New features in version 2:
- Side-Chain input: Makes it possible to use pitch from another track to process polyphonic audio tracks to make "space" in the mix.
- Spectral Gate (normal and reversed): Allows engaging or disengaging the EQ when the input level crosses a set threshold level.
- Live mode with zero latency
- Four new and extremely creative Harmonic Filter modes
- Morphing filters
- Surf time control: Allows setting the speed at which SurferEQ will "Surf" from one note to another.
- HP and LP Surf-Freq limit: Allows setting a limit to the high- and low-pass filters when Surfing.
- Added PACE iLok for protection and easy mobility
- Completely re-designed, retina-compatible and OpenGL optimized vector graphics UI
- Spectral Level Meters
- Frequency analyze
- Purchase Information
Normal price of SurferEQ 2 is $199. An Introductory price of $129 will run until October 1.
Upgrades for Surfer EQ owners are $49. During the promo upgrades will be just $29
SurferEQ 2 is provided in 32 and 64 bit , AAX64, RTAS (32-bits only), VST2/3, and Audio Units (Mac only) formats. iLok 1 or 2 is required.
- Mac: Intel Mac Dual Core 2GHz or faster, 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6.x or higher, Audio Units, AAX, RTAS, or VST Compatible DAW.
- Minimum requirements PC: Intel Duo 2GHz or faster, 4GB RAM, Microsoft Windows XP or higher, AAX, RTAS or VST Compatible DAW.
About Sound Radix
Our goal at Sound Radix is to develop innovative software tools to help you achieve the best sound possible. We prefer smart algorithms, yet easy-to-use and immediate interfaces. Most chances are you'll not see digital emulations of vintage hardware made by us, but rather cutting edge tools, designed to help you get the best job done fast, that otherwise would have been impossible to achieve using analog electronics.
Press enquiries and to obtain review products please contact us
Hi res graphics can be downloaded here https://www.dropbox.com/s/tymryb5ugp6rm9q/SurferEQ%20Screenshot%203.png?dl=0